June 2018 was my last post!
Who knew I'd be so out of it. But life just got busy and my writing "fever" left me.
Now with everything happening in the world and us being in total quarantane for this week, suddenly I have more time and the desire to get in touch with my old blogging friends. I can't wait to ready everybodys posts. So here goes.
1. Howdy Hodgepodgers. It's kind of fun to be back, isn't it? Last time we met was September, 2018. Tell me something big-important-happy-or sad that's happened in your life since that date. Just one thing. We don't know how long this current isolation situation is going to last and we might need to dole out our news bit by bit.
2. Might as well get this out of the way early on...COVID-19. On a scale of 1-5 how serious are you about keeping your distance? Explain. fyi-I didn't create the scale but have seen it several places online. Also fyi-we won't onlyhave virus related questions each week, but for this first one it feels right.
4-Extremely limited, only going out when unavoidable, minimal contact with people
3. Raise your hand if you think you might run out of steam in the cooking department before it's all said and done? What's something delcious you've cooked or eaten in your own kitchen in the past week?
Raising my hand here! I'm so over it.
4. What's a television show or movie you've seen recently (it could be an oldie) that you really liked?
I watched a movie on Monday that was pretty good. It's old (2003) and on Netflix.
The Italian job. About a gold heist that goes bad. Just a funny action movie, where you don't have to think about the current events. And you see lots of Italy (which is why I chose it).
5. Share something funny you've seen or heard this week.
6. Insert your own random thought here
I started to do puzzles again. It's been years! But I started with an easy one, so as not to get discouraged. I am loving it. It's something different than being on your cel., TV or reading. It stimulates my mind and gets those old cells working again, that I thought I had lost.
Great to be back at the Hodgepodge Joyce! Thanks for hosting again.